Monday, December 1, 2014

What Ever












Hey guys so I'm back with the second half of this post. For this look I wanted to style up these jeans for a night out look. I of course went with all black which is pretty much all I wear especially for a night on the town ( I don't even think I own going out dress that isn't black!) This look is perfect if you want to go for something different than your typical dress or playsuit and is great for the colder months as it keeps you covered from head to toe! The top, clutch and heels are all from Newlook and the longline blazer is from Primark. If you wanted to achieve a more feminine silhouette you could add a belt or even switch out the boyfriend cut for a more fitted trouser or even a pencil skirt.  
Seeing as the look its self is pretty simple you could play up your makeup to add some drama to the look! I think a cranberry eye and lip would add an effortlessly cool vibe to this look! If your looking for some makeup inpo I would recommend checking out Carli Bybel on YouTube. This girls is totally stunning and has quickly become one of my favorite Beauty Volggers. 
Anyways thanks for checking out my blog! 



Sarah x 


Top - Newlook, Available here.
Clutch - Newlook, Available here.
Heels - Newlook, Similar here.
Jeans - Forever21, Available here.
Blazer - Primark.


No comments:

Post a Comment