Thursday, January 23, 2014

Blogspiration

Though I have only recently started blogging myself I have had an interest in it for some time now. Over the past number of years I have came across countless numbers of fashion blogs and yet there are only a select few that I follow. I personally enjoy following bloggers with whom I share a similar style. I take much of my style inspiration from these bloggers and for that reason I wanted to share a few of my favourite blogs with you.

1. I Dress Myself

I first came across Yanin on her Youtube channel and subscribed without hesitation. Not only is her style simply flawess but she is beautiful and seems very down to earth.

                                                                                       http://www.idressmyselff.blogspot.ie/

2. Love Aesthetics
Ivania is pretty much the queen of minimalism. Her style is always on point. She sticks to a black, white and grey colour scheme which is totally up my street. She makes a lot of her own pieces and shares the DIY's on her blog which is great for those who are crafty enough to give them a go!

                                                                                                                            http://love-aesthetics.blogspot.ie/

3. India Rose
I first came accross India's pictures on tumber and was captivated by her style which again is quite minimalistic but with a more urban twist. She wears very structured pieces and keeps to a monochrome colour pallet. Overall her look is quite urban-chic with an expencive feel that I just love!

                                                                                            http://indiaroseblog.blogspot.ie/

                                  Sarah x
                                                                                                 




1 comment:

  1. such a nice inspiration *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. i`m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete