Thursday, April 17, 2014

Free






Free



              



     


So summer is fast approaching which I am super excited. For me summer means holidays and getting out of this freezing ass country! haha, ohh what I would give to live somewhere with actual seasons not just eternal wind and rain!
I am loving the earthy look (kind of Coachella inspired I suppose!) its soo effortless which is one of the main reasons why I love summer fashion. Just through on a simple maxi dress and sandals and your good to go! I am lusting after a pair of Birkenstocks at the moment (there's a sentance I never thought I'd say!!). They are pretty much the marmite of the fashion world at the moment but I have to say I am digging the trend especially the platformed version like the Topshop ones above.




Sarah x

7 comments:

  1. Hey! I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Find the details here! xx

    http://louisekaterobertson.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool thanks I'll try get round to doing it soon x

      Delete
  2. Hi dear, you have wonderful blog and interesting post, I wish we can follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and FACEBOOK, if you decided to follow me please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com
    PS. If you follow me on FACEBOOK please don't forget to leave your FB Page link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I dont have a Facebook page for my blog but I will follow you on Bloglovin for sure! :)

      Sarah x

      Delete
  3. Hey, thanks for following me - I love your blog!
    Love this outfit, I'm definitely with you on going with the effortless earthy look (and that bra is absolutely beaut). xx

    www.evienorwood.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I know I'm all about it! Your tattoo is AMAZING by the way! I've been wanting to get one just like it for months now just need to build up the courage to!! xx

      Delete
  4. I love your blog! :)

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I follow back immediately!
    I have a new post every day!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete