Sunday, August 17, 2014

Orange Is The New Black


I am wearing colour! Whatt? I have defiantly been stuck in a monochrome rut for the past amm.. 3 years or so but nevertheless I do like my pops of colour every now and then! This orange playsuit is certainly eye catching so I teamed it with this AMAZING duster coat from Pennys to tone it down. Colour isn't something I work well with even when I draw i tend to keep it in black & white. I find that teaming bright colours with neutrals makes the look more chic. The shoes are one of my favourite pairs at the minute and again are from Pennys they are super cute and comfortable. I love the print as despite their boldness animal prints act in the same manner as neutrals and therefore go with pretty much anything! I also tried out the statement necklace trend with this look ( I know I must be the last person in the world to catch on!). They are actually two separate necklaces, both statement pieces on their own but together they really help to set off the look! I will link all the items below! Thanks for checking out my blog and be sure to follow me via Bloglovin and Instagram










 



 Playsuit - H&M (borrowed off my bestie!)
Shoes - Pennys
Jacket - Pennys 
Bag - H&M
Necklaces - H&M, Pennys 



 Sarah x


4 comments:

  1. Wow - gorgeous style and a gorgeous face too! I'm also a monochrome lover who loves a splash of colour once in a while. Really nice outfit, I only recently started wearing statement necklaces recently too, haha!

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. That orange playsuit is fabulous! I love the way you styled it! :)

    http://rachelbrennanlife.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Such an original way to style up a playsuit, too. Particularly loving the necklaces and the clutch. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete