Monday, July 21, 2014

Checkered

So its been 10 days since I last posted and no I am not the least bit happy with myself about it!! I really wanted to get into a steady cycle of producing at least 2 posts a week but unfortuneately this just hasn't happened! I do however have a slight excuse that being my boyfriend/person who takes all my blog photos is gone inter-railing for 3 weeks so until he gets back I am not too sure what I am going to do! Neverthess I did have a little post in reserve for times like this and here it is! The outfit is a suuuper casual one pretty much my idea of a lazy day outfit as I am not a fan of tracksuit bottoms. I wasnt overly pleased with how the outfit photographed but hey beggers cant be choosers and for now it will have to do! I will leave the outfit details below and provide links where possible!! 








Crop-Top - Topshop
Bralet - Primark
Jeans - Riverisland 
Sandals - Primark
Bag - Primark
Shirt - Newlook
Nail Polish - Essie 'Blanc'




Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Life is busy and so blog when you can! Blogging should be fun so don't get upset when you can't post as we are all here when you finally do! :) This outfit is so cute! Love the crop top!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having read back over this post it comes across very negitive which is not what I intended at all! I really do love blogging! but thank you for your kind words!! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit! Topshop ribbed crop tops are so in at the moment. I've got the white and the pale blue one but I love the grey colour you're wearing in this x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty casual look. I really love that crop top :)
    Would you by any chance like to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete